CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Betty Crocker

Sometime I feel like Betty Crocker, I have been canning up a storm this past week. I have canned Applesauce, Blueberry Rhubarb Jam, Raspberry Rhubarb Jam, Peaches, Pears, and Caramel Pear Butter. It has been a new experiance, I have never canned before so it has been fun, and I am working on my food storage. YEAH!!!

4 comments:

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Melissa! You are so talented! I loved your pictures! I might have you take some of Tyson, Landon, and I when we come home for Christmas! Have you checked out our blog by the way?

Anonymous said...

I miss U......When can we get together????
Tiff

The Johnsons said...

Now Melissa, you are underestimating yourself. Betty Crocker would never make caramel pear butter, you are a Martha darling.

p.s. I did my pear butter today and the tomato sauce and it was great!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Melissa! I have always wanted to start canning but never have. We can't wait to be in Idaho, hopefully we will be able to get together. It will be nice to see a familiar face.