While I am getting ready in the mornings Reese has to sit in the counter and be involved. So the other day she found her squirt bottle and started spraying herself with it and thought that it was so funny, so I grabbed my cellphone and got a video. I don't know how good the quality is but you can still hear her laughing!!
5 years ago
6 comments:
How cute is THAT! I totally LOVE it when kids laugh like that! :)
She is one of my favorite kids! I could listen to that ALL day long!
Sorry about posting a comment under Jacobs name. I thought you might be a little confused so I deleted it. She is so stinking cute. Hopefully we will be able to get together sometime this weekend.
So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I just tagged you on my blog, check it out!
SUPER CUTE!!! I love that little girl!
Post a Comment