CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FUN FUN FUN!!! and lots of pictures.

Are you ready for picture overload, Reese has really gotten in to me taking her picture. That is way they are almost all of her.

This one is so funny to me Reese found a box of my old stuff and wanted to try it all on. The dress is one of my baby dresses, and I used to wear that tweety hat all the time. My sister had sylvester and my brother had daffy.

Since I have had Gillian Reese has been playing with her baby a lot, and wants to do whatever I am doing. So I had to mak her a baby carrier like mine. She was so proud!!

My Beautiful Baby Gillian!!




When you are cooped up in the house all the time you are so grateful for good friends to play with!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute picture. Both your girls are getting so big and are as cute as ever.

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Reese is going to be a great little mommy someday! Can't wait to be back so we can play!

Camille said...

Reese is just adorable. Autumn told me you guys have been sick! SAD! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Baby Gillian looked precious in her blessing dress! I cant wait to see the pictures you took!

Miss Jill said...

Here is the link to the cute felt house I was telling you about.

http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/10/felt-playhouse.html

My playhouse isn't near this detailed and looks much more homemade, but so fun!

Miss Jill said...

Here is the temple link: poppyseedprojects.com
Check out the temple portraits and let me know. The total is $53 with tax.