The past couple of days have been beautiful and warm, so I have been trying to take advantage of them before the snow falls. So yesterday we went to the greenbelt and feed the ducks.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pictures. She is so cute. We will officially be in Idaho December third so we need to get together.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. She is so cute. We will officially be in Idaho December third so we need to get together.
How cute is Roger with Reese! What a great pic! I miss the river!
Post a Comment