CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Shoot Twins

I had the chance today to take some pictures of my friends one week old twins. I just can't believe how little they are, they are so cute!!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so so cute! Great job on the photos.

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness! They are so small! What cute boys. Great pictures!

The King's said...

They are so cute and you did such a good job with the photos! Way to go!
By the way how are you guys, it has been forever?

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Great pics! Wish we would have time to have you do ours! In time though! I bet it was so fun taking pictures of those little twins! How sweet!

Kris and Sarah said...

Those look so good! What cute little twins.

Becky said...

super cute pictures. Hope you don't mind my blog stocking.
Becky G.

Anonymous said...

What prescious little guys. Great photos!