This last Saturday we had some family pictures taken it was so fun. I know I say this a lot but I can't believe how big Reese is getting her birthday is this saturday. :( my baby will be one year old!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pictures. They turned out so stinkin' cute. You guys are so cute.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
7 comments:
I love the pictures. They turned out so stinkin' cute. You guys are so cute.
Very cute pictures! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!
These are beautiful....LOVE THE PIGGIES Reese!!!
ohhhhh cute pictures!!!!!
Very fun. Yes, they sure grow up fast, but a YEAR??? I swear you are still new to the ward, and just had her. Didnt' they just announce that in RS???
!!!
It goes way to fast.
Happy 1 year for you. That first year is a huge deal for a first time mom. Celebrate you too. And who did the photos for you? You???
Gina
Great shots! She is one of my favorite babies in the ward. And I DO notice them- I'm so baby hungry!
So cute!! I love your family pics! Nice photos from class too.
Post a Comment