Tomorow is Reese's Birthday so I have been really busy today getting ready, making food for her party and making a cake. I figured I would post some pictures today of the cake, I think that it turned out really cute and girly!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such a cute idea. The cake and cupcakes look amazing. you are so talented. Happy birthday reese. Have fun tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Reese! Melissa, that cake is absolutely darling, and so girly. I love the little butterflies, what a creative idea. I hope she had a great day!
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
3 comments:
Such a cute idea. The cake and cupcakes look amazing. you are so talented. Happy birthday reese. Have fun tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Reese! Melissa, that cake is absolutely darling, and so girly. I love the little butterflies, what a creative idea. I hope she had a great day!
very cute. you are talented. I need you to make my cakes :)
Post a Comment