Landon my little brother helped me with this page, he was so excited that he and Kelton his Nephew has matching sweatshirts. I am waiting for my sister to do the other half. So here is my part.
Hey this is Kali Lyned well Garner now but anyway. How have you been it has been a long time. Your little girl is so cute. Were are you living now. Kami talked me into doing a blog its fun but I am no good at it. Anyways hope to hear from you.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
2 comments:
I CANNOT believe he is that old already! HOLY CRAP! :D
Found you on the IFHS reunion site... I have my blog on there too :)
Hey this is Kali Lyned well Garner now but anyway. How have you been it has been a long time. Your little girl is so cute. Were are you living now. Kami talked me into doing a blog its fun but I am no good at it. Anyways hope to hear from you.
Post a Comment