I am back!! it is great to be home except Reese and I are sick, poor girl has a Double Ear infection and an eye infection. My little brother asked me to take some picture of him and his super cute girlfriend, so here is one of them.
The pictures of the trip are so cute! Looks like you had a great time. What a bummer to come home and be sick! Ear infections are SO painful, poor thing!
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
4 comments:
Cute pic! Sorry that you guys are sick, I hope that you had fun anyway.
Yes, sorry to hear that you are sick. Not a fun way to spend the few short weeks of an Idaho summer.
Get better quick!
Creed, what a baby name! It does remind me of The Office, but still, I like it!
Sorry you guys are sick. I hate ear inections. I have gotten them ever since I was little. I love the picture by the way.
The pictures of the trip are so cute! Looks like you had a great time. What a bummer to come home and be sick! Ear infections are SO painful, poor thing!
Post a Comment