Friday and Saturday this last week I attended a Photography Class, I was amazing all if the fun things that I learned. I was able to take some awsome Macro shots. Here are a couple of my pictures that I took hope you enjoy.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
7 comments:
Wow! Those pictures turned out really awesome. Do you do photo sessions? I'd love to get some professional shots of Grady. You do good work!
Very Very Nice. I wish I could take such great pictures!
They really are great! WELL DONE! I wish that I could have taken the class with you!
XOXO
Gina
How cool, I have always wanted to take a photography class.
WOW that looks like a load of fun! Good job!
Those look so good! I'm almost in my house and then I want to take a class with you!! I love those pics!!
If you want to be added to denises blog just email her and she can add you. cutiedw@hotmail.com. If for some reason it does not work comment me back.
Post a Comment