Sorry that it has taken me so long to post some more pictures, but Reese has another ear infection and has been under the weather. Reese trying to eat her cake, but she is not quiet sure how to start. She figured it out. And she loved it!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The tiara is SOOOO Cute!! Avery wants one now. : ) Tiff
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
4 comments:
The tiara is SOOOO Cute!! Avery wants one now. : )
Tiff
How fun, I love cake pictures. I hope she feels better soon.
That is so cute! Looks like she had a very good birthday!
What a Cute party. I LOVE the cake! It's so flippen cute. You are so talented!!
Post a Comment