Wow I have been gone for a while. I have a really good excuse, so after waiting an additional 7 days my Beautiful baby finally arrived. Gillian Denise Born: Dec. 16 Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz Length: 21.5 inches We are so glad to have her here and we both are doing great!!!!
I love her name. Sweet little Gillian! She is beautiful. You must be the most patient prego gal I have ever met. Never one complaint. Glad she is finally here and that you both are doing good. We are so Happy for you guys.
Congrats!! I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to call you last night but it was 10:00 and I wasn't sure if you were still up. She is so cute. Let me know if you need anything
Love the name! We were wondering what the final verdict would be when we left the hospital the other night. She's beautiful! Let me know when I can take Reese so you can sleep. Congrats!
YAY!!! I have to come and see you and that sweet little girl. She is absolutely beautiful. How are you feeling? Please let me know if there is anything you need or anything I can do. I love you!
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
17 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Great Name! Beautiful baby girl! We are so happy for you guys!
Oh my gosh!!!!! She is so gorgeous!!!! We are so excited for you and hope that you are both doing well!
Oh Melissa, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! I ♥ the name you chose!
Yeah, I am really happy for you guys.
She is very pretty! Congratulations! I see you names her after me, That;s so nice!LOL!
Congratulations, looks like she was worth the wait! I love her name.
I love her name. Sweet little Gillian! She is beautiful. You must be the most patient prego gal I have ever met. Never one complaint. Glad she is finally here and that you both are doing good. We are so Happy for you guys.
Congratulations, she is beautiful.
congratulations! she looks just like reese!! we are really happy for your family and your new addition!
-kyle
Beautiful picture!! Congrats!
Congrats! She's so pretty. I love the bow. I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats!! I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to call you last night but it was 10:00 and I wasn't sure if you were still up. She is so cute. Let me know if you need anything
Love the name! We were wondering what the final verdict would be when we left the hospital the other night. She's beautiful! Let me know when I can take Reese so you can sleep.
Congrats!
YAY!!! I have to come and see you and that sweet little girl. She is absolutely beautiful. How are you feeling? Please let me know if there is anything you need or anything I can do. I love you!
Oh! She is so beautiful!!! CONGRATS that is so exciting! love her name as well! glad you both are doing well.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congrats! I am so excited for you and your family! She is absolutely beautiful and I bet her big sister is so excited! Take care :o)
Post a Comment