Roger and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting another Baby.
We are due December 14, 2009
Reese is excited also she is in need of a playmate!!!
The other day she was doing Ring around the Rosies by herself.
I know how sad, but we are working on that for her.
I have been feeling ok, cant wait to get past the first trimester.
I added a widget in my sidebar so you can see how long we have.
I also have some pictures to upload but can't tonight I need to go to bed!!!
5 years ago
11 comments:
We are so excited for you guys to add another adorable baby to our ward! You make 'em cute!
Congratulations! How exciting. I know that with us (and I know this may not be universal) that the second one was about half as much effort as the first, maybe not at first but later because they entertain each other so well :)
congratulations!!!!
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you and Roger and for Reese to have somebody to do Ring around the Rosies with her! Congratulations! Are you going to find out what the baby is or are you going to wait for it to be a surprise? Take care and keep us updated! :o)
Congratulations Moss Family!!! :0)
Congratulations- I am so excited for you!
Congratulations, Reese is going to have so much fun!!
Melissa that is so awesome!! Congrats. We are so happy for you. We'll have to see you over the 4th. We'll be there from the 2nd till the 1th.
Melissa that is so awesome!! Congrats. We are so happy for you. We'll have to see you over the 4th. We'll be there from the 2nd till the 1th.
Ahh! I haven't checked your blog in a while and so glad that I did to find out your news! I need to call you, would love to chat! Congrats you guys!!! We miss you so much!
We are excited for you. I am sorry I am such a slacker and have not gotten together yet. Between Jacob and I being sick, work and school things have just been so crazy. We don't have a car either anymore so it is going to be a little bit harder to get together. I bet you are having so much fun with your sister now that she is in town. Talk to you soon friend.
Post a Comment