CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone has a great Christmas!! we are all doing great here!! Gillian is a great Baby and sleeps pretty well at night, never as much as I like but we are surviving!! For Christmas I wanted to get Roger some photos of his girls for his desk at work. I thought that it would be easy. Not with a tantrum throwing 2 year old but here is what I was able to get. I sure have two beautiful girls!!!

8 comments:

tiff.mendoza said...

I love the one of the two of them together! They are so beautiful!

The Johnsons said...

I love that fist pic of the girls together - you need a big one of those framed up for big sisters room!!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. They are both beautiful.

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

I think their great pics. With two sweet, and cute girls like yours how can you go wrong?

Erika said...

What cute cute pictures!!! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your adorable little baby!

Boyd Fam said...

so cute!!

Erinn said...

how cute! reese looks so grown up!