So I finally made it to the fair today, and was able to check out all of the awesome photos that were entered. Out of the ones that I entered I am proud to let you know that I got
Honorable Mention in Childs Portrait 3rd Place in Macro Photography 2nd Place in Parent w/child Portrait 1st Place in Childs Portrait
I'm SO behind!!! I had NO idea that you even submitted pictures in the fair!!! Congrats on them!! I'm not surprised at all. I know how well you did on my wedding pictures. I wish I had had you as my official photographer. But seriously, how can I link my blog to yours?
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
5 comments:
Grats! I did see the one of Reese with her ball... but not the others... I think that was due to urgent "potty" issues from the kidlets. :D
So cool!
Way to go!! I am so impressed! How fun to go for it and succeed! Inspiring.
Good Job Melissa. They are great pictures.
Those are awesome pictures, Melissa, what talent! Congratulations!
I'm SO behind!!! I had NO idea that you even submitted pictures in the fair!!! Congrats on them!! I'm not surprised at all. I know how well you did on my wedding pictures. I wish I had had you as my official photographer. But seriously, how can I link my blog to yours?
Post a Comment