CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy Busy Me

Holy cow this month has been so busy for me, it has flown by!! I will start back at the begining.
We had my brothers reception on the 10th, I was doing a lot of things so I did not get that many pictures but here is what I got.
The Cute Couple cutting the cake.

The Pretty cake that me and a friend made.

then we were very fortunate that they choose to get married in the San Diego temple so on the 14th we headed there. While we were there we went to the zoo. Of coarse Reese loved all of the animals, and a word of advise it is a massive zoo so don't try to do it all in one day!!
Reese and Roger checking out the elephants

This is the cuttest girafe that I saw there.



On Saturday they finally got Married, what and exciting day!!! I am so proud of my brother!




What a Hottie

The weather was so pretty and a very comfortable 70+. I loved it! and of coarse we had to go to the beach.



We got back sunday evening and it was 20 degrees outside I miss San Diego!!
since we have been home I have been trying to get some pictures of Reese and she runs when I pull out the camera but here are a couple that I was able to get.
I Love those Blue Eyes!!


What fun Sunglasses

It has been snowing the last two days, and Reese got a snowman kit for Christmas so I thought that now would be a prefect time to make a snowman with her, it has been so long since i had made a snowman and I was having so much fun, I did a whole family. Isn't it cute!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. We went to San Diego in September and loved it. The San Diego Temple is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

San Diego looks nice! I want to go there, its warm!

Choose Happiness said...

Your daughter is the most adorable little girl! She is even more cute in person! Here is the link to our blog http://alwayspursuinghappiness.blogspot.com