CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a great weekend full of lots of fun!!!
on Saturday we went to a nearby cities egg hunt and Reese loved picking up the eggs, to bad I didn't think about there being small candy that would fall through the holes in her basket. She would put one in and it would fall out. She still was able to get a lot of candy.


After the hunt we went over to grandma's house to play with the cousins.


Easter morning of coarse Reese was up by 6:30, so we went and found her Easter basket, she was so excited to get a puppy and a puppy movie!!

Here are some picture that I took in her pretty dress, no more the 5 minutes after I took these she tripped and bit through her lip. poor girl now has a swollen and blue lip :(

This is one of her classic looks her tongue is always out!

And last but not least this morning i had a very successful Walgreen's trip and got all of this for $4.29

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheesh,i do need to start couponing. As usual, Reese is so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting.

Larsen said...

Yes, I can't seem to get into the couponing thing either....but that isn't why I am writing....

Your sweetheart Roger told Scott Yeager who told my sweetheart who told me.....

A baby might be cooking away along with the otehr wonderful dishes you cook up....

If so, congratulations! If not, those boys should stop gossiping! I feel like a heel telling you that this is the "rumor" that was shared with me!

Hee Hee!

Gina

Tyson and Rachelle said...

We miss you guys, glad to see some updated pics! She is getting HUGE!