Can you tell what I have been up to. Here is another photo shoot that I did. We were so glad to have some nice warmer weather, to go and have some fun. Reese came with this time and was such a tooper, and of coarse wanted me to take some of her.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
2 comments:
I love the one of Breck. So cute When is it my turn? You do such a good job.
your pics are so cute!!! So are you a cannon fan or a nikon? :)
Post a Comment