We had our Ultrasound today, to find out the sex of the baby.
We are having another girl!!! We are very excited, and only have 20 more weeks till we get to meet her.
So I finally changed the background to go with that. i will fix it more later!!
5 years ago
10 comments:
Congrats on the news of a girl. How fun. Reese is going to have so much fun with a little sister!
Yeah! Girls are so much fun! I was going to call you last night to get the news but it was too late by the time we got home. So excited for you guys!
Happy Happy Day. Congrats on having another girl. How fun to have a sister for little Reese. :)
Congrats! you are going to have a fun girly house! Reese will be so happy to have a little sister.
Yea! Congratulations! I'm just happy to have another niece! Yippee!
Yea!! How exciting!
Yay! The best kind!
congrats!! Yay for girls.
Congrats!!!!
Hooray!!! So excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment