CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Catch Up

We have had a very busy month!!
Gillian started solids, and loves them!!

We bought a trailer, and had our first camping trip.

We went to the kite festival on saturday and Reese had so much fun she would chase the kites around!!

I also did a photo shoot on saturday at a really cool barn, i think that they turned out awsome.

4 comments:

Erinn said...

how fun!! that's awesome that you guys got a trailer to go camping... lots of good family memories to be made that way!

Larsen said...

Where is that barn??? IT IS FABULOUS! the photo looks great and I am sure you have a hundred more worth posting!

The Yeager Family said...

You HAVE been busy! It looks like its been fun!
Good photo!

Erika said...

I would love to have a camper! What a great investment!

That is an awesome barn, and a great picture!