Today Reese and I got together with some of our friends and played at the park, she of coarse had to show off some of her new skills, like standing and smiling. She is also talking up a storm. It is so cute!!!
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
3 comments:
Oh My!! I have the cutest niece in the world!! It looks like you guys had some fun!
You do look like you had tons of fun, that's awesome! I am so happy for you.
she of coarse... I think you mean course
Post a Comment