hey yeah we should get together sometime just let me know when a good time for you is and then we will do it my # is 690-9960 so call me when you have time111 are you still working? k we will talk to you later
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
2 comments:
I love your pages. It doesn't hurt that you model is so stinkin cute!
hey yeah we should get together sometime just let me know when a good time for you is and then we will do it my # is 690-9960 so call me when you have time111 are you still working? k we will talk to you later
Post a Comment