
Reese is now 10 Months Old, boy how the time flies!! She is all over the house and into everything one of her favorite things is my makeup bag, of coarse. She isn't walking yet but it wont be to long. She is My Sunshine and brings such a joy to our home. What a Special Little Girl.
5 comments:
Kelt says she is ready to go to the beach!!
She is Darling
What a cute picture, how fun.
She is seriously SO CUTE. How fun. I remember life with my 1st baby. Nothing like it. Treasure each day!:)
Melissa,
We're glad that you gave us the link to your blog! :) Brenna would argue that the name of your blog would be a perfect fit for our life... I'm a bigger nerd now than when I lived in Idaho :)...scary huh?
Roy
Melissa -
I love all your digi pages... you've done a ton, way to go! Apparently I need to get on the ball. I love all your pictures of Reese, what a pretty girl! I'm going to call you the digi-queen from now on!
Erinn
Post a Comment