So here are the pictures from our trip. We are so Cool! Riding a Horse the the Museum. Inside a Helicopter at the Children's Museum. Cool Chick!! Reese enjoying a Chocolate covered Strawberry at the brunch. Little America Brunch Swimming at the Hotel Feeding The Ducks.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time! It is great to get away sometimes and just be with family away from everyday worries!
How fun!! I love the children's museum there... it is super cool. Looks like you guys had a fun time.
How fun. I love utah. We are going for a visit over the fourth of july. I can't wait. I am so glad that you guys are doing so well.
Nice pictures! Looks like you had a great time!!!!
Great DIgi Scrapping!
I love that you blog. Its always fun to run into a friendly face at wal-mart. Looks like you had a great trip.
Post a Comment