CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Hawaii

Well we made it safely, what a flight! Reese has adjusted so well to the time change. We are just having a lot of fun. My sister has not had her baby yet but we are patiently waiting.

5 comments:

The Yeager Family said...

I would think Hawaii would be an easy place to "patiently wait"! You lucky duck. Have fun waiting for that baby.

Anonymous said...

How fun. Enjoy your vacation!!!!

Camille said...

Do you know about all the GREAT weather you are missing here in Idaho? HA HA. Have fun!

Erinn said...

What fun! I wish I was there too, especially with the crappy weather we've been having here in Idaho. Enjoy the sun while you can!

Larsen said...

Yes, I agree with the girls on the comments here. Easy to lounge in wait in Hawaii. Missing weather craziness here. Enjoy your vacation.

See you when you get back!!