I took some pictures of my neighbors last week, it was my first timing using a studio. I had so much fun!! their little boy was so fun to shot so happy all of the time. here are my favorites.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are such a great photographer. Maybe when we finally get to Idaho in a little over a week I can pay you to take pictures of me and the hubby. We don't have any pictures of us. We never got real wedding photos because the photographer didn't show up.
Hey girlie. Man, do you just suceed at everything? Those pictures look great. oah, by the way this is steph godfrey from the ward. Just stopped by to say hi. My blog is private if you'd like an invite send me your e-mail and i will add ya. Have a merry Christmas.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
9 comments:
You are such a great photographer. Maybe when we finally get to Idaho in a little over a week I can pay you to take pictures of me and the hubby. We don't have any pictures of us. We never got real wedding photos because the photographer didn't show up.
Love the pictures! We'll have to find a time you can take our if you're still up to the task.
wow those are so great Melissa!
Those are ALL fantastic shots! Good Job!
Fun Melissa!
What "Studio" did you use?
Hope you have a nice Christmas!
GIna
Wow! Nice work Melissa. I love the one with the red barn in the back... super cool.
Hey girlie. Man, do you just suceed at everything? Those pictures look great. oah, by the way this is steph godfrey from the ward. Just stopped by to say hi. My blog is private if you'd like an invite send me your e-mail and i will add ya. Have a merry Christmas.
Hello could I be any smarter? my email is stephzmbb@hotmail.com
Nice job-it's nice to have a talent. I love the old barn-where is that.
Post a Comment