CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th and Stuff

We had so much fun this last weekend!! we went camping with my family. On saturday even though we knew that it would be super busy we went swimming. we all had so much fun.


This is my Sister her Daughter Nohea and my Dad

I love this picture of Grandpa and Nohea!!!

Here are a couple photos of the air show that we went to a while ago. Reese loved it she would ask for "more more" and dance around!! It is so fun watching this through your kids eyes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a good 4th. I love the hat on you! So cute. I am so glad you are enjoying having you sister home again! :)

Larsen said...

We would have loved an air show! Landon loves that kind of thing. Missed that.

Glad you had a good time, and thanks again for helping us!

Kris and Sarah said...

That's so fun!! I'm sad we missed the air show I heard it was really fun. Cute pictures!