We went to the splash park on monday Reese Loved It!!! it was a beautiful day and not to hot. As promised here is a picture of the play kitchen that my dad and I built for Reese's birthday, she loves it and makes some really yummy food!!
The splash park is fun. My neighbor girls go all the time. The kitchen is so cool. I am super impressed. Good job Mom and Grandpa, Reese will have so much fun with it.
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
3 comments:
That is an adorable kitchen! Way to go. I bet Reese is a fantastic cook!
You're an awesome mom for letting her even have it in your kitchen too.
VERY COOL!!! That kitchen is awesome Melissa!
The splash park is fun. My neighbor girls go all the time. The kitchen is so cool. I am super impressed. Good job Mom and Grandpa, Reese will have so much fun with it.
Post a Comment