CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Page

I has been so busy lately that I have had no time to D. Scrapbook, so while Reese was sleeping I took advantage and scrap the photos that I took today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa!!
I am so in love with your daughter! I just can't get enough of her welcoming smiles. She is always so happy to see me, and most anyone else. I hope you guys are doing well!
Sheila

Erinn said...

Melissa,

Hey!! Sorry it's taken me so long to let you know when would work for taking pics of Grady. I am going to Utah this week, but I'll be back Saturday, so anytime next week would be great, that is if you have time next week. Like I said anytime that works for you, I'm pretty open. :O)

Ben and Cynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.