The Fair is coming up and I have always thought about entering some photos, so here are the ones that I picked. Let me know what you think. Sorry I have been MIA lately, Just been real busy!! Reese is Walking!!! so I am chasing her all over.
Wow those pictures are awesome. You are so talented. I need some training! Reese sure is getting big. Thanks again for rescuing Matthew the other day! We have a blog now and I hope that I will get better at it. it's mjsorensen.blogspot
FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Can't say which is my #1 favorite, but wondered if you posted them in the order of your favorites? XXX"AuntieCindy"OOO (using Jenelle's google account)
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
4 comments:
I love all of them but the one with my gut and butt!!
Good Luck! I can't wait to hear if you win!
Wow! These are beautiful Melissa! Way to go! Those are for sure blue ribbon worthy!
Wow those pictures are awesome. You are so talented. I need some training! Reese sure is getting big. Thanks again for rescuing Matthew the other day! We have a blog now and I hope that I will get better at it. it's mjsorensen.blogspot
FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Can't say which is my #1 favorite, but wondered if you posted them in the order of your favorites?
XXX"AuntieCindy"OOO
(using Jenelle's google account)
Post a Comment