I realized that it has been a while since I had taken any pictures of Reese so we took some today, I can't believe how big she is getting!! Also this summer was rogers 10 year high school reunion, He is such an oldie!! They just posted the pictures so here is the one of us. What a cute couple!!!
That is crazy, 10 years. Chad has 3 more years and I have 4 and that seems weird. Isn't it weird to get older when you don't feel any different than you did a few years ago.
You aren't old! I'm not sure what you are talking about! I have been meaning to ask you, what is the website you use for your digital scrapbooking? I forgot when you told me about it like a year ago... By the way, your shirt in this picture is really cute!:)
hey well sorry we are finally moved here and just down ammon road from you yeah. i am so jealous i want to get into this whole canning thing i just dont know how and i dont know when i will find the time but i am freaking out about our food storage anyway call me we can do a play date or something and reese is getting so big
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
4 comments:
That is crazy, 10 years. Chad has 3 more years and I have 4 and that seems weird. Isn't it weird to get older when you don't feel any different than you did a few years ago.
What do you mean old? I had my 10 year reunion this summer too. Go class of 1998!
You aren't old! I'm not sure what you are talking about!
I have been meaning to ask you, what is the website you use for your digital scrapbooking? I forgot when you told me about it like a year ago...
By the way, your shirt in this picture is really cute!:)
hey well sorry we are finally moved here and just down ammon road from you yeah. i am so jealous i want to get into this whole canning thing i just dont know how and i dont know when i will find the time but i am freaking out about our food storage anyway call me we can do a play date or something and reese is getting so big
Post a Comment