CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Fall and Halloween

Today we went Trick or treating at a Local Business it was crazy to see all the time that they spent decorating it was cool!! Afterwards we went and played at a park she really enjoys going down the slides. Tomorow is a fun filled day of visiting grandparents and doing Trunk or Treat.

I have been wanting to get some pictures of Reese in this super cute dress that Great Grams gave her so last week we went to play in the leaves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! Reese is SO cute!! I'm sorry i haven't gotten back to you. I've been working all week, everyday.I'm exhausted and ready to go home.. I hope that you guys have a happy halloween!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.