I have been wanting to get a zoom lense for a very long time, and today I finally got it. YEAH!! I of coarse had to try it out and here is one that I got of Reese. More to come maybe I will go and play with it more tomorow.
Hey! Fun new toy! I still want you to take our family pictures when we come home for Christmas! We will be home the 13th so let's plan some times to get together!!
I just wanted to let you know that my blog is probably going to go private. So if you would still like to view it and you have problems getting in please let me know by my email. shaebabeo@yahoo.com
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
2 comments:
Hey! Fun new toy! I still want you to take our family pictures when we come home for Christmas! We will be home the 13th so let's plan some times to get together!!
Hi Melissa,
I just wanted to let you know that my blog is probably going to go private. So if you would still like to view it and you have problems getting in please let me know by my email. shaebabeo@yahoo.com
Post a Comment