CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Saving Money

Thanks to Kari's blog and all of the cool money saving sites, I have been inspired to start saving money on groceries.
So today I went to Albertsons and got
10 cans of soup
8 boxes of cereal
7 boxes of cake mix
5 boxes of fruit snacks
totaling $105
but with all of there great deals and some coupons I only paid
$29
YEAH this is sure addicting!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is really good. I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

By the way we need to get together. We are pretty free on the weekends. Weekdays are pretty busy.

Anonymous said...

seriously?!! I need to do this too then. That's impressive.

Anonymous said...

Do you still remember me? Tell me how to do this....Can you play sometime soon? Call me sometime this weekend.