CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MIA


I know that i have been MIA this past month but I have been really busy, with this crazy addiction called couponing!!!
I also have started watching some twins, which Reese loves to death and every day she asks me if the babies are coming over. They are such easy babies, the hardest part is protecting them from Reeses love.
So today I got all of that stuff from three different stores for $52.63, with a grand total of saving $165.41.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Recognize some of those sales:) Nothing better than a good deal.

Anonymous said...

Way to go. We need to get together. School gets out next Thursday for a week so we will have some spare time. Talk to you soon.

Red Head Family said...

Good seeing you at the stores. I have actually been really excited about couponing this time. Maybe it's because my food storage is actually building up!