CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

I can't believe that my baby is 2!!!
We have been celebrating her birthday all weekend, we had a party on Saturday with rogers fam, we had a little party today with some of Reeses friends, and tomorow we will have another party with my fam. So I will have to post more pictures of tomorows party. Because we are going to give her the play kitchen that me and my dad built for her. so more to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is a such a cute toddler now!

tiff.mendoza said...

2 already??? WOW time flies

Erinn said...

Happy Birthday Reese!! You have to post pictures of the doll house... I'm dying to see it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Reese! I can't believe she is 2!

The Yeager Family said...

She is so adorable!