It is finally official my little brother is engaged, and what a fun time we had taking pictures!!! I also had fun putting together the invite. I am so excited for him!!!
That is great that your brother is finally getting married! We think about you guys all the time, hope all is well with your little family. Reese is getting cuter and cuter!
Hi Melissa!! I'm so excited that Derek is getting married!! Also, how do I add you to my blog, so that I can click on you name and see your blog? I hope that you are well!
Roger and I have been married for five years now, in June of last year we bought our first house and July we had or Little Angel, Reese. I am a SAHM and Love it!! She is so much fun. Roger work as a Computer Programmer here in town. I am using this blog to Display pictures of my little girl who is so cute, sorry I am not a huge writer I will try to be better to let you know whats going on in my life.
5 comments:
That is great that your brother is finally getting married! We think about you guys all the time, hope all is well with your little family. Reese is getting cuter and cuter!
Congratulations, that is so exciting.
Hi Melissa!!
I'm so excited that Derek is getting married!!
Also, how do I add you to my blog, so that I can click on you name and see your blog?
I hope that you are well!
That is awesome about Derrick!!! Great job on the invitation too. It looks very professional. - This is Ben by the way
love how the invite reads :)
Post a Comment